- HTML that structure the said content
- CSS which is used to style it and
- Java Script which basically brings it to life!
- Loading new content without re-loading
- Rollover effects and our favorite dropdown menus
- fading, resizing or relocating; animated page elements
- Playing audio and video
- Validating input from forms etc.
Unlike the past, it is now possible and even easier in some cases to use JS to create mobile applications by connecting to mobile APIs. Js-powered apps can now use multiple mobile device features such the camera, localization etc.