We recruit the top 1% software engineering resources from all over the world
Remote Ruby Developers Jobs
Apply today and get matched with your dream job
- 3+ years of experience in the web industry
- Experience with Ruby backend infrastructures
- Experience in IoT is preferable
- Willing to gain knowledge in earthquake engineering, digital signal processing and sensor design
- Be able to confidently understand classical mechanics concepts
- The responsibilities will change according to each project.
- You should be able to adapt to whatever may be required for the project
- A foundational understanding and experience with topics related to platform scale, availability, security, operations and deployment.
- Passionate about data, innovation, and using technology to unlock the future.
- Good communication skills, ability to collaborate on cross-functional teams, and partner with product and design.
- Organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mind
- Know how to use Ruby as a backend language
- Know how to use TypeScript
- Experience setting up a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with Distributed Systems
- Experience working with JSONSchema
- Experience working on a Saas Platform or CMS