Apply for several software engineering jobs like frontend, backend, full-stack developer etc
Remote Software Developer Jobs
Work from the comfort of your place
Work with Top firms in US
A Little About Gaper
Gaper is a company based in NYC, New York. We recruit talented software engineering talent from all over the world and create augmented teams that work on projects for our clients. The company is headed by successful entrepreneurs Mustafa Najoom and Ahmed Muzammil, both of whom have a rich background of successful business ventures with a focus on AI-led innovations.
There is a disconnect between firms that need software developer/engineer services and individuals who are looking for such work. Gaper helps bridge this. Gaper’s client portfolio includes a diverse body of firms, a lot of whom are alumni of Antler, 500 Startups and Accelprise.
Working With Gaper
Gaper prides itself on a healthy and flexible work culture. Engineers and developers can work from anywhere at whatever times are suitable for them, as long as they meet deadlines and take part in team meetings.
We also offer competitive remuneration packages to our developers and engineers in line with the work they do. This means that our salaries are often higher than what other similar companies offer their employees.
Career Growth With Gaper
Working with Gaper comes with a very attractive growth path. In fact, one’s professional and technical growth is a natural byproduct of working with us. You get to work on new projects and a diverse range of clients regularly. This not only upgrades your technical skills but may also require you to take up leadership roles, team management responsibilities, tackling new challenges, networking and negotiating with clients and many more opportunities that boost your personal and professional profile. Your soft skills get honed and polished as much as your technical skills do.
How can one be a Gaper Engineer?
Gaper takes on the top 1% of engineers that apply for a position with us. The following pointers can help you gauge what we look for in the engineers to hire:
- At least three years of experience as a professional software engineer.
- One is willing to work part time or at max 40 hours per week
- One can actively and punctually attend work e-meetings with the team in New York.
- One should be able to converse in English with their teams in New York- especially technical discussions.
- One should have good communication skills in order to hold productive meetings, give timely updates, work on project plans and timelines.
- One should be able to lead, collaborate, guide, critique and negotiate to get work done efficiently in minimum time.
- One should be flexible and collaborative in case teams are regrouped or shuffled.
Gaper gives its engineers a margin to be ready and get familiar with a new company and let its users get comfortable interacting with new teams and work practices. Gaper just need proactive engineers and developers that are ready to adapt in less time and have an attitude that is conducive for productive teamwork. If you are a proactive and enthusiastic learner who wants to work remotely and grow, then we can’t wait to hear from you.