We recruit the top 1% software engineering resources from all over the world
Remote DevOps Developers Jobs
Apply today and get matched with your dream job
- Possess 2.5+ years of experience in a DevOps-like position.
- Experience in containers and container orchestration technologies.
- Experience in cloud services and infrastructure provisioning.
- Experience in Linux operating systems fundamentals and operations.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in configuring databases such as PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis, etc.
- Experience in observability technologies to provide application and infrastructure monitoring.
- Experience in basic networking and security concepts such as DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS as well as practical knowledge such as reverse proxy, load balancer, and firewall configurations.
- You have a basic knowledge of software development fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design.
- The responsibilities will change according to each project.
- You should be able to adapt to whatever may be required for the project
- A foundational understanding and experience with topics related to platform scale, availability, security, operations and deployment.
- Passionate about data, innovation, and using technology to unlock the future.
- Good communication skills, ability to collaborate on cross-functional teams, and partner with product and design.
- Organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mind
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent working knowledge of Public cloud (GCP, AWS) and ability to program and deploy applications to GCP and AWS
- Cloud Native application development skills (Cloud Functions, Pub-Sub etc,.)