We recruit the top 1% software engineering resources from all over the world
Remote AI/ML Developers Jobs
Apply today and get matched with your dream job
- Experience using content publishing tools to write, format, manage, and publish high-quality content
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to write example code in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, C++, R, or another programming language
- Experience working with XML, markdown, rst, and HTML
- Familiarity with using and following a style guide
- Experience with cloud computing/web services or related areas
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The responsibilities will change according to each project.
- You should be able to adapt to whatever may be required for the project
- A foundational understanding and experience with topics related to platform scale, availability, security, operations and deployment.
- Passionate about data, innovation, and using technology to unlock the future.
- Good communication skills, ability to collaborate on cross-functional teams, and partner with product and design.
- Organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mind
- Experience with high throughput messaging systems.
- Big Data and related knowledge/experience.
- Enterprise level IT experience in a developer role.
- Experience with GIS software development is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Demonstrated experience in designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets .
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Understanding user accessibility and the impact on customer’s user experience.
- Experience with simulation and automation